Enews And Updates

Hey Everyone! WELCOME BACK! Yea, I'm making some changes over here so the look of the blog will be a lil shaky for a few days but trust me the content will be A1!! Gimme a sec to get this together, you guys! It'll be on & poppin soon! XO

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Funky Fall Trends - Nail Polish 101


Never can decide on the perfect nail polish?? DONT! Take as many as you'd like! God bless the retro 80's trend that reemerging summer/fall '09. Now a lot of the new styles I'm NOT feeling - but multicolor nail polish is definitely makin a splash! 

Express your individuality with different nail color combos! Most people started with a single color swap on the ring finger of one hand and the pointer of the other, but now it's becoming more and more popular to randomize your color selections. Dont be afraid to go overboard!! 

Make sure to use quality polishes (OPI, Essie, M2M, etc) to prevent chipping! Keep cuticles in check and nails perfectly filed and you can still look mature and classic - even with the most random color selections. 

This is one super cute trend that I really hope sticks around for awhile :)

1 comments:

Unknown on August 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM said...

I accidentally got one of these mismatched manicures when I was in Jersey spa earlier this summer. I was taking too long to decide colors and the nail tech Ellen who is the definition of a true South Jersey girl, forced it upon me. Anywho, I was hawt shit when it was all said and done.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved I Dream Of MIMI by