Enews And Updates

Hey Everyone! WELCOME BACK! Yea, I'm making some changes over here so the look of the blog will be a lil shaky for a few days but trust me the content will be A1!! Gimme a sec to get this together, you guys! It'll be on & poppin soon! XO

Sunday, August 9, 2009

STILL DONT HAVE THAT BEACH BODY??



FITNESS FOR THE FABULOUS 

Let's keep it real, ladies! I KNOW I'm not the only one who crash diets the week before I hit the beach! Us girls know we are pros at pretending we look that good year round! LOL 

But the real question is: Why AREN'T we keeping our bodies in consistent good shape?! Honestly, I'd be easier to hit the gym on a consistent basis and not have to worry about crashing to look great for that party! 

I strongly recommend that we all get at the bare minimum 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week ... but since I have no clue what I'm talking about, I suggest you all check out www.DFreemansFitness.com and get acquainted with someone who does!! 

Not only is the site's owner David Freeman CERTIFIED GRADE A Man Candy, he really knows what he's doin. And better yet, he video blogs which we LOVE. 

AND he's going to send us tips on how to grow a bigger booty - the NATURAL way! Which we all are dying to do! lol 


 Just check out the befores & afters. It's NEVER too late to get in the best shape of your life!!

2 comments:

Aleaise on August 10, 2009 at 7:58 AM said...

I'm going to try it, I hope it work I need a banging body!

Shan said...

me too! i need that Kim K lol

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved I Dream Of MIMI by