Enews And Updates

Hey Everyone! WELCOME BACK! Yea, I'm making some changes over here so the look of the blog will be a lil shaky for a few days but trust me the content will be A1!! Gimme a sec to get this together, you guys! It'll be on & poppin soon! XO

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CHRIS ROCK'S GOOD HAIR: THE OFFICIAL TRAILOR


I am super excited to see this movie!! Since I branded and launched my own personal line of hair extensions, we ALLL know im addicted! As a mixed girl with 'good hair' who stilll loves the extensions and hair pieces, I think this is going to be an excellent movie and an eye opener for men!!

CHECK IT OUT!

1 comments:

NINA on August 6, 2009 at 11:49 AM said...

OMG LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS SHIT LOOKS HILARIOUS! I GET HOT WHEN DUDES PULL MY HAIR FOH HHAHAHAHAHA

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved I Dream Of MIMI by