Enews And Updates

Hey Everyone! WELCOME BACK! Yea, I'm making some changes over here so the look of the blog will be a lil shaky for a few days but trust me the content will be A1!! Gimme a sec to get this together, you guys! It'll be on & poppin soon! XO

Friday, August 7, 2009

FASHIONISTAS . . . STYLE ME FABULOUS! :)


OK, GIRLIE GIRLS ... LET'S SEE WHAT YA GOT!! 

Ok everyone of my girls is fabulous but has a totally different eye for style!! 

I just got a new 'Barbie' bag from Patricia Field & booties from Betsey Johnson  ... & I want all of your opinions on what to wear with em!! 

Try to come up with the most fabulous look so I can be inspired when I shop for things to wear with it :) 

I'm excited to see the kinda looks u girls come up with!! XO

Feel Free to post pics, etc but plain descriptions are fine too! 

LOVE THIS LOOK!! (Submitted by @LootyLove) 

 
And here is a COMPLETELY different look!! LOVE the diversity!


AND HERE IS A HIP, CHIC DAY LOOK FROM @EVERY1LOVESNINA!

6 comments:

I DREAM OF MiMi on August 7, 2009 at 4:45 PM said...

VIA @LeleeD0lL: i think u should rock a loose fitted, short dress with them. it gives diversity to the boots & not such a "matchy" look

I DREAM OF MiMi on August 7, 2009 at 4:59 PM said...

VIA @LootylOVE

http://i27.tinypic.com/2gxntcn.jpg

THIS is so dope!

Kim said...

oooooh i like both. i think it would also be cute with black jean leggings and a vest.

U.G on August 8, 2009 at 1:14 AM said...

aww lovin them!

NINA on August 8, 2009 at 9:10 AM said...

I THINK BOTH IF THEM ARE HOT! ALTHOUGH I WOULD PROBABLY ROCK A WHITE BEATER AND THE RIPPED JEANS FROM ABOVE. JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE BECAUSE ALL THE FOCUS SHOULD BE ON THE BAG AND BOOTIES SONCE THERE OH SO FANCY WITH THE BLACK SHADES ABOVE AND THE GLOVES FROM THE 2ND PIX!

Miss C. Marie on November 4, 2009 at 10:17 AM said...

YOU klnow how I feel about gloves! That's my fav part of the whole outfit. So all of the fits r hot...as long as you are sure to pair the gloves with them. You can even get a pair of fingerless motocycle gloves...maybe in a random color like red...just to turn upt he ehat a notch.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved I Dream Of MIMI by